- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the red pepper into slices, chop the chili and add to a ovenproof dish with the whole cherry tomatoes and olives.
- Cut the bulb of garlic in two lengthwise, and add half of it, preferably with the peel, to the ovenproof dish. Pour over olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut the cod into serving portions, and put on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for another 15 minutes until the cod is flaking.
- Serve with good bread, aioli, and a sprinkle of parsley leaves.