- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into chips. Put into a ovenproof dish and pour over oil, lemon juice, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for ca. 20 minutes. For a crispy result, make sure to mix them ever so often.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or a frying pan, and put in a food processor and process util it's smooth crumbs.
- Put the crumbs on a plate, the flour on a second plate and whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
- Turn the cod filets in the flour first, then the eggs, and the crumbs third.
- Put the cod in the oven together with the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes until everything is golden.
- Meanwhile you make the pea puré. Boil water and cook the peas for two minutes, pour off the water and mash the peas together with finely chopped garlic, mint and creme fraiche.
- Serve fish and chips with the pea puré, lemon wedges and garnish with mint.