- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the filet in a ovenproof dish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Chop the chili and garlic, mix together with soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, water, sugar, sesame oil and coriander with a hand blender.
- Spread half the sauce over the cod. Finely chop the lime leaf and put it in the second half of the sause for more flavour.
- Put the dish in the oven for ca. 20 minutes, until the cod flakes.
- Clean and chop the broccolini into small bouquets. Slice the garlic to thin slices. Heat up a big pan with oil and fry the vegetables for a couple minutes on high heat.
- Add a splash of water in, and let it steam before mixing in oyster sauce and sesame seeds.
- Cook rice noodles according to the description on the package.
- Serve the cod with the vegetables and top with the rest of the sauce, peanuts, finely chopped spring onion and coriander.