- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Dry the cod with a paper towel. Mix flour and panko crumbs, and whisk eggs in a separate bowl. Dip the cod filet first in the egg and then in the panko mixture.
- Bake in the oven for ca. 20 minutes
- Finely chop cabbage, carrot, fennel and grate the apple.
- Mix mayonnaise, creme fraiche, lemon juice, sugar and pepper, and mix it all together with the vegetables
- Heat the brioche buns slightly in a pan, add salad, coleslaw and the cod burger. Top of with parsley.