- Peel and cut the potatoes into slices, approx. 2 cm thick.
- In a pot with plenty of water, boil the potatoes with a pinch of salt. Boil for 20 minutes until tender. When 5 minutes of the boiling remains, add the cod loins.
- Strain the water of the potatoes and salted cod. Keep one glass of the cooking water.
- Finely slice the garlic. Heat up a frying pan with a little olive oil, add the garlic and fry while stirring until golden. Add the paprika and white wine, let it reduce and add a little of the cooking water.
- Place the cod on top of the potatoes and pour over the garlic sauce.
- Sprinkle over a bit parsley.