- Cut the cod into cubes and mix it with all the spices in a bowl.
- Put all the ingredients for the guacamole into a food processor and mix until the right texture.
- Finely chop the herbs. Cut tomatoes and mango into small cubes. Slice the red onion into thin slices. Mix together with the salad.
- Mix oil, vinegar and sugar and pour over the salad.
- Fry the fish in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes, flip them carefully so they dont break.
- Fry the tortillas in a frying pan shortly until slightly golden
- Serve the tortillas with salad, guacamole, cod and creme fraiche, top with coriander.