Easy Norwegian salmon poke bowl
Poke means "cut into pieces" and refers to the slices or cubes of raw fish that are served in a bowl along with rice, dressing, vegetables and seasonings. Here is a recipe for a quick and easy way of making this tasty dish with delicious Norwegian Salmon.
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package and types of rice. Cool the rice. Can be served at room temperate or cool.
- Cut the Norwegian salmon into small cubes.
- Cut mango and avocado into cubes.
- Slice spring onions.
- Start with placing rice into bowls and top with mango, avocado, edamame beans, spring onions and Norwegian salmon. Add coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve with soy sauce and a lime wedge.
Tip: Use your preferred vegetables and fruits and serve with ponzu sauce and a chilli mayonnaise.