- Start by portioning the fish into approx. 150 gram pieces.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Fry at medium heat with a neutral cooking oil for about 1-2 minutes. Turn down the heat and add the butter. Baste the cod with butter and cook for another minute.
- Peel the pumpkin and dice into small cubes.
- Fry the pumpkin with finely-chopped garlic and olive oil.
- Add water and boil the pumpkin until soft. Drain off a little of the liquid and blend until smooth with butter and cream using a stick mixer.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Peel the pumpkin and slice into thin strips.
- Mix vinegar, water and sugar.
- Boil before pouring over the pumpkin strips.
- Melt the butter and roast in a casserole until nut-brown. Add the soy sauce and lime juice.
- Wash and clean the sprouts.
- Part into small leaves.
- Quick-fry on a pan at high heat with butter.
- Season to taste with salt.