- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Roast the red bell pepper in the oven for 50 minutes. When the bell papper is fully roasted, carefully remove the skin and all seeds. Let it cool.
- Dry the cod with kitchen paper. Cut it into cubes and set aside.
- Cut the fresh coriander and and add them to the cod together with some salt, pepper, oilive oil and a good squeeze of lemon.
- Cut the pepper into cubes and set aside.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and season with chopped coriander, salt and pepper.
- On a plate, add a generous layer of peppers, then the avocado and finish off with the cod.
- Top the tartar with chopped cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.