- Chop and sauté the leeks in a saucepan with butter over medium heat for approx. 10 minutes.
- Peel the potato, wash it, chop it and add to the saucepan with the leeks. Cook for 10 minutes and add the wine, let the alcohol reduce. Once reduced, add the cooking cream. Bring to a boil, season and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Mix with a handblender, and set aside the cream.
- Wash and dry the tomatoes, and put them in a small pot. Add garlic cloves, peppercorns, rosemary, oregano, and basil leaves. Cover the tomatoes completely with oil, and cook for 45 minutes.
- When the tomatoes are done, let them cool, remove the skin and seeds, and cut into cubes.
- Slice the black olives and dice the cod.
- Serve everything on a plate with a drizzle of olive oil on top.