- Cut the Salmon in slices of 100 g each
- Insert the salmon slices with the three skewers. Paint the salmon and the grill with a brush with oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the skewers on the hot grill.
- Grill the salmon on both sides in a total of 8. Minutes. Before turning them over, brush the salmon to skewers with oil.
- Cut the mango in small cubes, chop the koriander leaves, the pepper and the onion finely.
- While we mix the mango, onion, coriander, red pepper and season ste salad by squeezing the orange. Drizzle over plenty olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the salmon is cooked, put it on a serving board or platter. We put the salad previously prepared on the salmon to serve.