- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6).
- Gently pat the saithe fillet dry using kitchen towel and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, then sprinkle with olive oil, the fajita spices and salt. Place in the oven for 8-12 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- Wash, dry and chop the coriander, dice the avocados finely and squeeze in the juice from half of the limes. Cut the other half of the limes into wedges.
- Grate the carrots and cabbage and mix with the mayonnaise in a bowl and add 4 teaspoons of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the tortillas in tinfoil and heat them for 2-3 minutes in the oven.
- Take out the cooked fish and shred lightly with a fork, place in a bowl.
- Serve the fish, salad, diced avocados, chutney, lime wedges and chopped coriander in separate bowls alongside the warm tortillas so each guest can add what they want according to taste.