- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat. Pat the fish dry then season and place skin side down in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the skin is crispy and golden, and the fish almost cooked.
- Flip over and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side until just cooked through. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan with the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the lemon zest, beans and paprika. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the lemon juice.
- Use a peeler to slice thin streams of the courgette. Put the courgettes into a bowl and add the lemony beans. Drizzle over the extra virgin olive oil and toss in the herbs.
- Serve the golden haddock fillets with the warm bean and courgette salad.