- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the chopped herbs, grated parmesan and olive oil.
- Place the cod filet in a ovenproof dish, and pour over the herb mix.
- Bake the cod for about 20 minutes, until it flakes easily.
- Cook the butter until golden brown in a pan. Turn down the heat and add chopped garlic. Let it simmer while stirring.
- Cut the peel off the lemon, and chop the lemon in small pieces. Add lemon and capers to the butter.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and divide the broccolini lenghtwise.
- Cut the onion into wedges, and slice the garlic.
- Pan-fry the vegetables and onions in oil and a little butter. Add a splash of water at the end end let it steam.
- Roast coarsely chopped nuts in a dry pan.
- Serve the Norwegian cod with vegatables, the capers and lemon butter and top with fresh basil, hazelnuts and a little grated parmesan on top to finish off the dish.