- Boil water with the vegetable stock. Mix in the rest of the ingredients for the broth, and let simmer while finishing the rest of the dish.
- Boil noodles according to instructions on the package.
- Cut the cod into thin slices.
- Slice the vegetables finely.
- Cook the eggs for 7 minutes.
- Serve by putting the noodles in a bowl, then add vegetables and the fish. Pour the warm broth over right before serving.
- The fish will be lightly cooked in the broth. If you want it well done fry it quickly in a pan before adding it to the bowl.
- Top with coriander, avocado and egg.