- Rinse and dry the oregano, finely chop it and mix with the breadcrumbs. Toast the breadcrumbs and oregano in a pan with some olive oil, until golden brown. Set aside for later.
- Clean the broccoli, cut into small florets and blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes, drain and put aside.
- Remove the skin from the stockfish and cut into 4 portions. Cook them in a hot pan until crispy and golden.
- Quickly sauté the broccoli florets in a hot pan with a drop of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Serve the stockfish with the crispy broccoli, garnish with the breadcrumbs and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.