- Finely chop the garlic and the onions, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets on both sides with salt and pepper and sear on each side for 5 minutes in the hot pan, flesh-side down first. Set aside.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water, and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the remaining juices in the pan. Add the garlic and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the onion and the white wine, and let it reduce slightly.
- Reduce heat to low heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer while stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach leaves and sun dried tomatoes and allow to wilt in the sauce before adding the grated parmesan cheese.
- Add the cornstarch mix to the centre of the pan and quickly stir until the sauce thickens
- Put the salmon back into the pan, sprinkle over parsley and spoon the sauce over each fillet.
- Serve with pasta, rice or steamed vegetables of your liking.