- Boil the noodles as per the packet instructions and strain.
- Finely chop the garlic and chili. Peel and grate the ginger.
- Fry the garlic, chilli and ginger in olive oil in the pan.
- Cut the rest of the vegetables. Make sure to finely cut them, and make them even sizes so they are done at the same time.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and fry them lightly. Add the noodles and prawns.
- Juice the lime. Mix the ingredients for the stir-fry sauce and stir into the other ingredients.
- Top with sesame seeds and coriander.